Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Cards

Lets talk Christmas cards:

I used to have my Christmas cards filled out, stamped, and addressed very early, before Thanksgiving early sometimes or the first week of December. The last 2 years I decided to make my cards, however, that never happened, and here I am just like last year, scrambling at the last minute to fill out, stamp, and mail out cards that I went and bought.

I am sitting here in my craft room, 30 minutes and 4 cards into the process. I am frustrated because the envelopes aren't sealing... My thoughts "Oh, good tape, I'll tape them closed". I do this for a couple cards then think, "Tacky! Oh, holiday stickers! I'll use those!!" So I dig them out, "That's better!".

Now here I am, 3 hours later, they are finished! I just have to pop 'em in a mail box. Christmas cards almost didn't happen this year, unfortunately that was the 2nd set I bought. The first set all the envelopes were sealed.. At least these ones were not!

So glad I'm done, and hopefully there's no procrastination next Christmas.



3 comments:

  1. Those Christmas cards are the cutest! Found your blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there!!! I came across your blog and love it:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you!! I have become your newest follower!!! I'm Hanna and you can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm your newest follower! My blog is www.kaylashanson.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete